War


My chest explodes in pain with every step I take. Exhausted with fear I crawl down behind a wall. As I lay there, blood seeps from the bullet wound in my chest, every second that passes by I can feel my life slowly trickling away. Slowly…Slowly…Slowly…… I wake up in a medical bay my chest wrapped in bandages, I look around at all the hospital beds all occupied by wounded soldiers. So many I thought, so many wounded so many dead. I carefully sit up, ignoring the sharp pains in my chest, and limp to the centre of the room. Why? I ask myself, why do we need to fight wars? Suddenly the room explodes in a bright flash of white I collapse to the ground ears ringing; Soldiers enter the room assault rifles firing at all the defenceless wounded men and women in sight. Why...Why are people like this?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!