Tales From The Borderlands

Tales From The Borderlands

well it all started on a massive, busy spaceship called Helios which is an H letter shaped spaceship. Helios is a space station full of hyperion workers, each with their own particular occupation, but there was one Hyperion worker who desperately wanted "the every man for himself" philosophy. That workers name is Rhys. Rhys was a hard worker, some of his work injuries caused Rhys to have a robotic arm for his right arm, and an echo eye implant because some crazy Phsyco cut his eye critically just for his immature, childish, evil boss Vasquez the new man in-charge of Helios.
It was promotion day for Rhys, where Vasquez would change Hyperion's workers occupation to something new for a change but instead of Rhys being promoted vice secretary the best job on Helios instead Rhys got promoted senior vice janitor. Rhys was disgusted and complained "but Vasquez I worked so hard and you throw me down" Vasquez replied saying "I am boss now Rhys of the Helios spaceship" and Vasquez punched Rhys in the nose blood dripping all over himself as he left the room. As soon as Rhys left Vasquez's office he was proud to see his best friend Vaughn. a loyal 20 year old who wears glasses, and a courageous man.
A new notice was announced on the Helios loudspeaker Rhys and Vaughn listened attentively to the message " Rhys and Vaughn attend to Vasquez's office please". When both of the best friends reached his office Vasquez opened the blast doors Vasquez assigned them on a Pandora mission which is critically dangerous. The main part of the mission was to buy a ten million dollar car. This mission was ridiculous but the 2 friends had to do it.
Welcome to Pandora where there is no sign of survival, bandit camps ran by phsyco's and marauders and shotgun midgets, this is pandora. Rhys and Vaughn used a Hyperion fast travel machine to get to the red, dusty, sand deserts. But as soon as they found the car in the middle of no-where which was suppose to in good condition was trashed as an eyesore bedroom. Rhys freaked out and said "we are going to be in so much trouble Vaughn". Rhys turned on his robotic echo eye and scanned the damage and evidence and the machine reads "it appears this damage was cause by a robotic homicidal maniac".
Out of nowhere this gigantic rock, evil monster wanted to kill Rhys and Vaughn and a little robot came to help and his name was claptrap an annoying robot who is also a homicidal maniac. together Rhys, Vaughn and claptrap formed the formalicious robot which ment triple times the homicidal damage which caused the car damage earlier but this time it will be different. Together they were fighting the monster, As the formalicous yellow giant robot moved forward the monster had little tactics to turn the fight. When the formalicous team just about finished him, they blasted the evil monster with a nuclear rocket and it was done for good but they will have to save a boring explanation to Vasquez when they get back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!