I Didn’t Mean To Kill Her

I DIDN’T MEAN TO KILL HER!

Blood gushes everywhere, all over the carpet. It was just Linda and I. The police were on their way. As soon as they rushed through the door they started questioning me... I DIDN’T MEAN TO KILL HER!!!!

The blood was everywhere, even on my shoes! The police kept asking, “why is she dead?”
And I always answered, “I didn’t mean to kill her!” I didn’t want to tell them anything. I didn’t want to get stuck in jail with some stinky dude for hundred years. Anyway the police would not give up.

Until I tell them everything they will put me in jail. Then I confessed, “ok,” I said, “I did kill her but on accident.”
“Hmmmmm” the police mummered.
“The gun slipped out of my hand and shot her in the head.” The police finally let me out of the jail and asked “Are you drunk?”
I thought it was just a random question but...
“NO!! I TOLD YOU THE REASON LET ME GO” I yelled on top of my lungs.

Whoops, now they think I am drunk because I yelled at them, and they put me back in jail with the man that has stinky underwear. DARN! They told me to stay here until I am sixty and I am only fifteen! This is so stressful! How am I going to tell mum? There are so many things going on in my head! Why I lied to the police, in jail for fourty-five years, hmmm what else? Well I forgot. I need to stay calm.... Now it’s time for me to take a nap.

Oh. My. Gosh! The man with me just farted twice! It is so stinky! Peew, the worst part is I can’t get out. Ulgh, why did I ever do this to Linda, she was my only friend. The sun is shining into my eyes and it’s time for breakfast. We are having PORRIDGE?!! It’s so slimey and grey, it must be like one hundred years old! There is green stuff floating around in my porridge! I bet it’s mould!

“Kelly Morgan, please report to to office... NOW”
That was the loud speaker, I bet they are going to ask about Linda. My eyes are tearing up! I just went to the office and the manager said that I am.. SENTENCED TO DEATH!!! I only have four days to live! Better use it wisely. I really wish I never did kill Linda Browns.

For the next terrible and horrible days I’m just going to stop doing anything, even eating! I’m useless to anyone! Not even my family, my mum, sister and dad, all don’t care about me. I don’t care if I die, or just get purposely killed! Now I’m also useless to Linda since I killed her and I don’t have any other friends.. Not even Zoe Sare and Georgia Gotge! They don’t even like me! What’s the point? I’m useless....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!