The Last Generation Of Eagle Warrior

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

A long time ago, a warrior named Xerneus was mining for a crystal called Eagle Eye. His family told him to mine the crystal because they believe that Eagle Warriors are the planets’ protector. Xernius did what his family instructed and so, he mined it.
When he thought he would never find the crystal after so long, it finally shone through the cracks of earth where he was digging. As soon as he reached home, he showed the Eagle Eye to his family. They told him to put it onto his armour and he did. That night, when he went to sleep, he dreamt about the Eagle Eye and its wonders.
The next morning, he woke up very early to try out the Eagle Eye armour. So, he put on his armour and waited for his armour to transform into an eagle.
A few days later, he managed to uncover the secret to transform his armour into an eagle and some extra super powers. One day, he heard some screaming and shouting for help! So, he called for his armour and leapt into action. As he reaches the scene, he asked the nearest villager, “Who did this?!” As soon as he says that, a strange man said, “It is me, Tiger Claw, and I am here because I want to steal your Eagle Eye!” When Tiger Claw finish proclaiming, Xerneus’s family gathered around Xerneus. They told Tiger Claw that the Eagle Eye will never come off its owner’s armour and to give up!
Of course, like any other villains, he said, “No, never!” And so, the fight begins. Tiger Claw called for Tiger Eye’s power, while Xerneus called onto Eagle Eye’s powers. Both opponents have some great moves and powers but Xerneus still won the fight.
At the end of the fight, something strange happened. Tiger Claw’s crystal shone brightly and shot out orange and black light. What happened next was unpredicted, Eagle Eye changed its colour to amber and black stripes. Xerneus suddenly felt a power surge through his spine and he went through another transformation. He became the new generation of Grecian Warrior.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!