Teachers Are A Gift From God

About ten years ago, there were two sisters, one was five years old and the other was seven. They used to live happily in Sydney with their parents. They had many friends. They used to go to the park every evening. But one day, their parents died in a car accident, and they were orphaned. For some days their grandparents kept them, but they didn’t use to like those girls really, so they decided to send them to their uncle in Melbourne.
After two years, their uncle left them as they were unable to carry all the expenses for them. Now these poor children had no one for them to care about. After one day their uncle left them at school and didn’t come to pick them up. They were crying, standing near the school gate. After some time, a teacher came to them and asked why they were still in the school. They told the teacher in a very unpleasant voice that no one came to pick them up, so the teacher went to the school office in search of a phone number of their parents/caregivers. She found them and tried calling them, but no one picked that up. So, the teacher took them to her own house, she fed them and made them sleep. In the school office she found their uncle’s address and went there. She knocked at the door and asked for their uncle. He didn't answer. But the teacher knew that they were lying, so she applied a trick. She told them that she got mistaken with the address and she went out of their street.
Now, their uncle and aunt were thinking how could those girls be in some other’s house. So, the next day they went to the school and searched for them. The teacher saw them. She went to them and asked, “Why are you here today, because when I went to your house yesterday, you said that you don’t have any child?” Now, they were tense and told her all the story that happened. The teacher started to weep and asked them if she could adopt the sisters. They accepted the proposal. The teacher adopted them and they all lived a happy life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!