Narnia


Lucy hurry up! Cried Susan they're coming to get us, hurry up and run said Susan. It was late at night and Susan and Lucy were running, and to be honest lucy had no clue what they were running from because she had just woke up to a rough start. What’s going on asked Lucy to Susan? What’s coming to get us? Don't you remember said Susan something happened to Edmund and Peter like an infection a rash and that was probably happened to his arm remember he was getting twitchy and he was scratchy and neverce too. Yes that is most likely what happened to Peter as well. But then there was a sudden loud explosion so that Susan could speak no more. Then there was a big blinding light a flash and with sudden interest they ran towards it. Everything was pitch black from then on but then they came to a hult right in front of them was a tall street lamp barely bigger than Susan who was a metre tall. I think that it’s about 1mt and 30cm tall said susan who was a bit grumpy that such a small street lamp was still taller than her. The susan had a sudden erge to reatch up and touch it and so she did there was a sudden burst of light then lucy opened her eyes slightly she was being shaken awake someone was calling her name lucy, lucy, the voice was chanting come on wake up! She opened her eyes at full she saw her brother Edmund looking at her she was on her bed staring back into her brothers eyes then he said are you ok? You were asleep and then you started yelling something about a light, door and you were calling out to aslan and telling something dark is about to come over narnia and he knows it. I.. I don't remember saying any of that said Lucy but I had a dream about Susan and a street light was there and then a door but then nothing else but it’s probably just a dream wasn't it? Well said Edmund it’s possible that you could be dreaming or something is going to happen to narnia and you dreamed half of it while yelling the other half of it out to me. said Edmund pacing up and down the room. Then suddenly a man peared behind the door and said Lucy and Edmund you are both quite right. And then he said to Lucy thank you for warning me about narnia because now everyone is in grave danger.And I think now you and your brothers and sister will be experiencing yet another exciting adventure. And with his last words he vanished into thin air.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!