FALLOUT 76

Prologue: THE GAME
ONE NIGHT, at 3:00am, there was a boy named Jack playing Fallout 76 and all of a sudden there was a glitch and there was a voice that was closer and closer and closer, until Jack disappeared into the darkness. He was never seen again.

Chapter 1: TWO WEEKS LATER
It was school holiday and no school for six weeks, but we always need to do cleaning every summer. One day a boy named Cooper and his gang Jake, Connor and Tamati found a game lying on the ground in the middle of a street, it was called FALLOUT 76 and Cooper said “lets go to my house and play the game.”
And the gang said “Okay let's do it.”
All of the sudden, all around them, zombies rose from the ground and wolves came out of nowhere. The gang ran for their lives.

CHAPTER 2: THE GREAT CHASE OF WOLVES

Once the wolves started to get a head start the gang ran. Everyone in the street could not see why the boys were running. It looked like nothing to them. 5 minutes later they arrived at Cooper’s house and the house was silent. The game flew out of Cooper’s hands and put itself in the TV. The gang felt themselves get sucked into the TV and then they were in a magical land. Then the gang suddenly had armour and a kingdom of well trained troopers and kings who fight for the glory. The boys all went on their knees and the king said I am King Evan...

CHAPTER 3: THE WISE KING EVAN

“I am the lord king of Hollywood and my other side of my brother is in the war but will never return to his end” The king said. “let’s start training for war” and Cooper said “What war?”. King Evan said “We are going to verse darkness because they killed my mother and father and now you know Cooper.” Cooper said “How do you know my name?” Evan said “You put your name on your TV remember”. Cooper said “oh yeah”
2 DAYS LATER they were ready to fight the darkness and got in the spots and the war began and glory was won by the light of gods and they had a good victory.

EPILOGUE 4: THE END OF THE BOOK
When they got back, they had a big sleep and finally had a great game of Fallout 76.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!