Haunted Classroom

Will anyone ever accidentally ever wander in there or will they just go in there because they never want to be seen again. This room is on the highest floor where even if you just stepped on the wood, it would creak so loud that it would echo through the whole school and out of nowhere a gust of wind would come flying through the window. Even teachers don’t even go up there. They say a teacher went up there and never came back. Apparently, a little innocent girl died up there and is seeking revenge to anyone that goes in that room.
Inside the room there is a rocking chair, there were no windows in the room, except the one where you could see through the door. There were five desks sitting in the classroom that looked like they could be a spider’s nest. There’s no colour in the classroom, just shades of black. Only five people had ever been up there and they will never return. There was a coffin lying in the middle of the room, no one knew what was in the coffin, although some people would say the little girl named Olivia, would sleep in there, they also said she would sleep with bones surrounding her. One day, Julie Andrews decide to go up there. Her friend decided to record it and apparently a ghost let Julie in and then banged on the door. The whole school heard that bang, but if you look in the room now, there are 6 desks sitting in the room and if you look closely, you can see people writing with pencils.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!