I Heard A Knock

I was home alone at 7 O'Clock on a dark stormy night. Mum and dad were getting ready for a party. It was very quiet when they left and suddenly there was a big loud knock on the front door.
I slowly walked to the door, I did not know what to do. I was so scared but I opened the door anyway, there was no one there.

Mum and dad were at a party five hours away which meant I had to stay over night all by myself. I looked outside and it was pitch black. I was so nervous because I was home alone. That same night I watched “ It” by myself, which is a horror movie. I jumped when it scared me, and it is a very scary movie! This movie will give me nightmares.

As I was walking to my bedroom I saw a flashlight shining through my window. I was terrified that I Didn't how it was that knocked something might happen to me. I checked again and light was gone. So I got into bed, but I couldn’t sleep. I uvece i got to sleep mum and dad got home and I told them what happen and they were wired
It was the writing of my life it was not good.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!