I Didn’t Mean To Kill Her







Bang boom! I Hear gun bullets shoot. I see a shadow coming from the window and I also a person in my hallway holding a gun and shaking I scream leave me alone what did I ever do to you. He ignores me and searches my house for things he could take. I hear a scream I call out my friends name. “Rose”. She never replied I go in and check my room I see the murder hiding behind the couch and my friend who is dead on the floor the murder say “I didn’t mean to kill her.
I call the police as fast as I can as I see the murderer holding a knife behind me.




He was chasing me on the street. It was dark and cold I couldn’t this see a thing. Everyone was scared so no one bothered to help. The murderer slips and falls he really bruised himself. I had a chance to escape so I went and hide in one of my friends houses I immediately told her to close all the windows , lights, door and the curtains. I tell my friend to hide.”hide he could see your shadow and break in. “Shhhhhhh” I whisper. I see him coming be quiet. * knock * knock. Oh no hide. “ Mum I’m home. “What your sons a murderer!!!!!! “What no he isn’t. She lets her son in and they both happily say “April fools”. What this was a prank along. Are you sure my friend isn’t dead? Yess we are sure.




“Bang boom”! Ohh nooo! “Rose” I scream. She never replied to me! This time I know it wasn’t a prank because my friend and her son told me. She wakes up and says April fools. Guys you should end have done that I was really looking forward for tomorrow and it isn’t funny. “ what are you doing tomorrow?My mums coming tomorrow and tomorrow is also my birthday. “ leave me alone I don’t want to talk to you after what you have done and your not coming to my birthday party. I have had enough of you. “Leave me alone I need some alone time. “Band I fall on the floor.



“Happy birthday ”. Thanks was it all a dream my friend sadly says I’m sorry but it wasn’t a dream and you also said we are not allowed so we are leaving this home after the way you have treated us. We wanted to say happy birthday and bye. Have a fun time with your mum and don’t call us again or message us. My friends slam the door and wave goodbye. What have I done I shouldn’t have been miss grumpy pants. I have lost my most nicest friends. They blocked me on every social media. I cry and regret what 8 have done I wish this was all a dream I’m so regretting my disission I open my eyes and...........


To be continued........

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!