Technology Is Making Us Lazy

I strongly believe that the power of technology is making us less productive. Technology is making us unhealthy, it teaches us to lie and order food and buy online.

Firstly, technology is making us unhealthy. It makes our lives comfortable but it also makes us lazy and unhealthy. Technology has reduced our physical health which makes us lazy. Nowadays machines govern us. In every aspect of life we are becoming more dependant on these tech. We have begun to stop using our brains and bodies. For example, sometimes people cheat by using calculators and most children play computer or video games. Technology is also preventing us to doing out door activities. Scientists say that sunlight and fresh air is crucial for a plant to grow. This is similar to us humans. Hence technology is making us lazy.

Secondly, technology teaches us to lie. Many of the audiences may ask. “How does technology teach us to lie?” “I’ll do that tomorrow “ or “I’ll do that later.” Humans trigger excuses like this for the easy things like digital payment. You can do it online which is more convenient. Technology doesn’t increase your thinking skills it decreases. Not only does technology influence our behaviours but also our imagination. Therefore technology is making us lazy.

Thirdly, technology has enabled shops to come to you. We are using it to order online. There are many online stores that are for people who are not bothered to get up and buy. eBay and Amazon are such sites that do this.Donimoes is a type of restaurant that delivers pizzas to your front door. This is why technology is making us less productive.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that technology is making us lazy. It makes us unfit, it influences us to lie and we order and buy online. I hope I have broadened your point of view about how technology is making us lazy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!