I Dream Of Jeanie

I Dream of Jeanie Once upon a time there lived a man named Philip who got the job of his dreams and that dream was to be an astronaut, sadly he was a lonely astronaut, he had no one to love and when he tried to find love, none of the women had what he wanted which was love, care, support and trustworthiness. Until one day he went on a mission to the moon, the astronaut spoke to himself ‘’I have no one to share this moment with.’’ Then the countdown had started,ten,nine, eight,seven,six,five,four,three,two,ONE! BALST OFF! The rocket was airborne, it was the moment of his life, when Philip had past the stratosphere he spoke to himself one more time and said ‘’If only I had someone to enjoy this very special moment with’’.
Then all of a sudden the rocket had run out of fuel, the astronaut said to himself oh maaann! Someone had miscalculated the fuel supply, the rocket was going to crash and then for some mysterious, most unexpected and most magical reason the man was saved! ’’But by what?’’ the man thought.
The man got out of his rocket and found a really old bottle so he picked it up and rubbed it.then all of a sudden ‘’poof’’ an explosion of glitter came out of the bottle and then a very pretty Egyptian dressed lady came out with in the glitter,- Philip couldn’t believe his eyes because of what he had just witnessed, the lady was a Jeanie.
The Jeanie said to Philip ‘’you are my new master.’’ Philip replied and said ‘’who and what in the world are you.’’ The Jeanie replied back and said ‘’you can call me Jeynie.’’ Then Philip fainted in shock.
Within a few hours or so, the lucky astronaut woke up with the beautiful Jeanie above him starring at him with curiosity Philip spoke to Jeanie and said ‘’three wishes is it.’’ Jeanie replied and told him ‘’no master I am a Jeanie that grants infinite wishes.’’
One year later, they talked to each other, made wishes, got married and had adventures together. Another four years went by and… they had magical quadruplets one named Wizz one named Bang one named Zap and last but not least Click.

And so we have come to the end of our little adventure good bye and as they always say THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!