Mythology Gods

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Once upon a time there was a little girl called Golden Storm. She had long golden flowing hair and loved to wear her red biker leather jacket, sparkly purple skirt and her favourite yellow top.
Golden Storm loved going on adventures. She had to travel to different places and complete her missions to find lost or stolen treasures.
One sunny day, Golden Storm set off to Mythology Island of Ancient Gods. She has been told that Zeus had stolen all of treasures that belonged to the other Mythology gods. Golden Storm enters the Water Gardens. The garden is guarded by a colourful rich evil dragon. The dragon has red spikes down her back, green scaly skin, big bulging purple eyes and blows smoke everytime she sneezes!
Golden Storm makes a promise to the evil dragon to rebuild the bridges so that the water can go through the tunnel to water the dragons roses in her garden. Golden Stormjumps onto the logs, slides across the floor and flicks a switch to lift the bridge. She then pushes a big rock to block the hole so that the water gushes through the tunnel into the garden. The evil dragon is happy and hands over a rose to Golden Storm. POOF she disappears!
With the rose in Golden Storms backpack she races off to the Temple of Gods. Golden Storm finds a golden starfish, before she could grab it a Goblin appeared. The goblin said ‘nobody can take this golden starfish, unless you pass my test! Find the pearl underground! Then you can have this starfish’. Golden Storm finds a secret hole. She quickly grabbed a torch from her backpack and enters the secret hole. There she finds a treasure chest, but there is a code to unlock it. She noticed on the wall above the treasure chest saying ‘If you want the Pearl, you need a petal from the Water Garden rose. Golden Storm reaches the rose and gently places the petal on top of the treasure chest.
Golden Storm ran so fast back to the Temple of Gods and passes the pearl to the ugly goblin. The goblin gave Golden Storm the golden starfish. POOF! The goblin disappears.
POOF! POOF! Two magical Ancient Gods came and they said together ‘You have our items that Zeus has stolen. Thank you, you may have a key to unlock another island. Farewell! POOF! They disappeared.
Golden Storm travelled to the next island. To be continued.......

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!