Danger Island

Danger Island
Stacey coughs as she swallows a mouthful of salty sea water. She hears water splashing against rocks. She opens her tired eyes, and realizes she has washed up somewhere…
“OMG! Stacey!” shouted a voice from behind her. It was Bella, Stacey’s best friend. “So… we just… washed up here?!” They heard screaming coming from the ocean. It was Jen, who was drenched it sea water and shivering.
“So how do you think we ended up here?” asked Jen, terrified. They saw a bottle half buried in the sand. Inside there was an old, slightly ripped map. “Danger Island?” Said Stacey, shocked. “That’s where we are??” The others looked horrified. Since it was just after midday, they decided to search for food and find shelter…
They luckily, found a cave, with old supplies, and also collected berries that would last them two days, But they had found a note. It read, if you are reading this, you are in grave danger. Get of this Island before it causes you harm. One of my friends have already been killed, and the other, Possessed. I warn you, this is where you will die. A.William.
The note terrified them, especially Stacey. She slept at dawn, she was restless. For one reason only. That was her Grandfather…
The next day, since Stacey in a horrible state, Bella and Jen insisted that they go search for more food and supplies. About an hour later, they came running back, screaming with terror. “We are lucky to have escaped!” Bella gasped, out of breath. “I knew that as soon as we entered that cave, if my calculations were correct, it would be exactly 3.54 seconds before our 95% likely hood of death!!” Jen said.
“Well I read the map, and well… firstly… this place is HUGE!!” Stacey exclaimed “We could get lost for weeks!!” They stared at each other, still, Bella and Jen horrified. “In that cave you could get lost for MOUNTHS!!” said Bella surprised looking at the map. “By the way, we saw another note”
This is it. I’m cursed. Both my friends are dead, I’m alone. I’m telling you, get of this island! There is apparently a secret dock of Scull beach filled with boats on the east side of this island but be ready, it’s dangerous. A.William.
Stacey felt very nauseous and dizzy. A moment later, she fell into a long coma…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!