Nascar Problems

Kendall Grey pulls onto the race track. All the racers were revving there engines at the start line. They BLASTED! off the start line, the tyres were squealing.
Kendall went past the pit stop because his tyres were fine. The fuel was mostly full. He was overtaking another car moving as fast as he could, he lost the control of the car and his rear tyre smashed into the side of the race track. The sidewall of the tyre fell over then ripped and shredded the rear end off going 210 KPH. He rolled over onto the grass and waited for the towing truck to pick him up.
The towing truck took him to his team and his pit stop crew. Kendal’s car got fixed but someone else had to race for him for a few months. Kendall broke his arm in the crash, that’s why someone had to race for him for awhile. But he’s now racing again and hasn’t crashed or broken his arm again, yet.
The person that raced for him for a while was Dez. He’s one of the best racers of the whole tournament. He gets first in every race that’s how good he is. But Kendall still races and Dez races for the same team because they have two racing cars.
Kendall races for Purple Bull. Purple Bull travels to other tournaments like Motocross. Kendall and Dez go to every race Purple Bull travels to. Purple Bull likes to travel to four-wheel driving events and Hill Climbing Motocross events.
There next tournament is the Hill Climbing Motocross. They always win. Their crew do not know how Kendall and Dez do it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!