Bad Animals

Bad Animals

‘Arrrrrrrrrr!’ Screamed the farmer as he saw his precious farm dogs turned into wolves in the blink of an eye! Suddenly the wolves came after the farmer “OMG” he said as one of the hideous wolves bit him on the leg!

The farmer screamed in pain! He looked down at his legs and saw some fur and huge claws appearing! He was turning into a big old wolf! Suddenly the other wolves became friendly with him. So they ran off into the woods to hunt for food .

By a river, they saw a big juicy pig drinking water. The wolves were just about to attack, when they started turning back into dogs!

They all ran back to the farmer’s house then the dogs came and gave the farmer a big wet kiss. Everything was back to normal, however the other animals were really, really angry at the farmer for some reason. They started attacking him!

The farmer didn’t understand why the animals were attacking. But then he realised that he forgot to feed his animals for 8 weeks! That’s why his animals were evil! They were starving! The farmer knew what to do. Feed them until they weren’t hungry anymore!

So the animals said sorry in animal language and gave the farmer a hug.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!