Milly The Fairy

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

I and my family went for a holiday in the Jungle, I started to walk alone and suddenly I found a fairy was sitting on a rock and crying. I walked up to her asked why she was crying, she said she don’t have a friend. Then I said I can be your friend, then she was very happy to hear my thoughts. Since then we started playing together.

Her name is Milly, she took me in to the Fairyland. She gave me lots of toys to play, the Fairyland was very nice, and there were so many fruit trees, even lots of lollies and Candy Island. I was very happy and played there for long time. Milly was very happy too.

While playing with Milly I remembered my family and started crying. Milly asked me why I was crying, I said I am missing my family, my dad, my mom, my sister and the dog. And my family also were looking for me as well, but they couldn’t find me because I was in the Fairyland. Milly used her magic wand and found my family, because she was a fairy she can do magic to find and bring people to the fairyland and many other nice tricks. She also, promised me that she will come to my house someday whenever she feels like it.

My mom and dad was very happy after they found me. We came home after holidays. Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door, ….. Shrestha wake up it is 7 am, you have school today, and it was my mum. So it was a beautiful and sweet dream I had while I was fast asleep.

I am still missing you Milly please come sometimes in my dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!