Magic Horse

Magic horse
By Amy Lyall
One afternoon in a far, far away castle there lived a magnificent princess called Tori. Tori was a horse that was so beautiful that she made other animals fall down and bow. That afternoon when Tori was having a mango she heard a fierce noise outside of her castle. That noise sounded like guns shooting in the air. Tori dropped her mango on the floor and went out to see what happened. When Tori got out of her castle she suddenly saw villains coming to attack her with dart guns! She ran back inside but then she tripped over a diamond rock. Each second they all came running up to her. Tori just remembered that her mane and tail were magic so Tori shook herself just as the villains were about to shoot. She made a force field appear all over the castle. The villains rolled back down the rainbow path and went into a disappearing jail and Tori sent them to the police jail for ever and ever until they learnt their lesson.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!