The Secret Kingdom

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

In the deep dark woods there was a boy called Axel. He was walking through the woods, when he got lost and found a secret kingdom full of wizards and witches. They were flying everywhere.
The wizards and witches flew down to Axel. They then were talking to Axel. Then Axel went to the King. The King was called William and said, “Who are you?” “I am Axel” said Axel. Then a dragon came to the Secret Kingdom and all the wizards and witches grabbed their wands and were fighting the big angry dragon. The King said, “Will you help save my kingdom?” “Yes” said Axel and Axel got a wand and practised.
When he finished practising Axel did a powerful strong spell and the dragon fell to the ground and it was dead. It was such a strong spell that his wand broke in half and Axel fainted. When Axel woke he was in his house, he thought the Secret Kingdom was a dream, but it was real and all the wizards, witches and King William threw a party outside his house. King William thanked Axel for killing the dragon and gave Axel a present. Inside was a new wand.
Then a storm came and ruined the party. Everyone took cover. It was such a big storm that a tree fell down onto Axel’s house and it also caused a flood. The water was rising fast. The water rose for a long time and everyone got onto a boat, but Axel went to the balcony and waved his wand. He did a spell and he shook the wand very hard. It fell out of his hand and went into the water.
King William didn't know what to do and then they heard something. It was another dragon and it was a Typhoomerang. It gave Axel an idea and he told William. The idea was to try and train the Typhoomerang and King William said yes. They did the plan and it worked! Axel’s plan worked! They flew the dragon to the Secret Kingdom and the wizards and witches who were good with floods, got their wands and stopped the flood. King William was surprised that they trained a Typhoomerang. The Typhoomerang flew away with glory and went back to his family. Everyone lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!