The Candy Maker And The Mystery Of The Candy

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Chapter 1
Once upon a time there was a candy maker. One Tuesday she went to the library. She was looking for a cooking book so she went to ask one of the librarians. And so she sent the candy maker to the cooking section. Then she went back to her candy shop and it was a mess! The candy girl was shocked. Candy was over the floor! The toffee was spread out on the shelf! Who did this? said the candy maker. It is a mystery to solve, said the candy maker.

Chapter 2
The candy maker got out her pen and notebook. She went into town to ask people if they have any candy. She went to her BFF's house. Her BFF said why are you here? And the candy maker explained what had happened. So her BFF gave her some clues. She said I went to your candy shop this morning and I saw footprints leading to your shop. The candy maker and her BFF went to the candy makers shop and saw that it was the candy makers dog! It was covered in candy and toffee! The candy maker and her BFF cleaned it up then had some popping candy together and the dog had a doggy treat. The first mystery was solved.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!