Never Let Your Little Sister Go On Her Own.

It was a dark and stormy night a young girl name Brianna and her sister Chloe were walking then suddenly someone from the shadows took the girls into the ally then Brianna screamed help as loud as she could. The the shadow person came clearer to see it was a man then he hit Brianna in the face while Chloe was looking. And Chloe got fired up and grabbed a piece of glass from the ground and ran up to the man and held it up to him and then she said
“leave my little sister alone or i will be the last face you see.” Then Chloe ran up to her sister and said “come on let’s go home now” then they got home and Chloe put her sister in her bed and the she went to sleep then Chloe went to bed. The next day Chloe was going to her friends house the she had a flashback about last night then she woke her sister up and said “come on you can come to my friends house we have whatever we want for dinner and we always go to the pools but in the cold seasons we have roasted marshmallow night and we have ice cream in summer and we get lollies.” Then Brianna said “ok” then they packed their clothes and Chloe brought a book and her tablet and she put her sisters phone in her bag then they got in the car and went to Macey’s house. And then they played games then Macey's mum came in and said “time to dinner” then we all got up and ran down the stairs to the table and we had spaghetti bowlanays then when we finished our dinner we all ran back up to the bedroom. And Chloe and Brianna got their beds ready and the all sat on the floor and told spooky stories and watched a movie then Macey’s mum said “time for bed see you in the morning then they went to sleep. In the morning Macey’s mum was making eggs and bacon and pancakes then Macey got up and helped her mum set the table then everyone else got up and sat at the table to eat after they had their breakfast. Macey’s mum said “get your towels, sunscreen, hats and swimmers wear going swimming” everyone got their stuff and went back down stairs and went to the car then Macey’s mum unlocked the door and everyone went in the car and went to the beach then they got out of the car and went down to the beach then they got into the beach then the had to get out to have a snack.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!