A Bad Day

Miss Ayla was watching me when I fell down from the big kids playground. When I fell I couldn’t breath for 10 seconds. And then someone let me have some water and my back was hurting a lot for two days. I was really brave. I told my mum and dad and when I told my mum she said I couldn’t go on the playground anymore. And I told my dad that I had a sore back and he thought that I had scars and marks on my back. My mum asked me if I fell on the wood but I didn’t I told her I landed on the sand and she said that was good. She said she would have been really worried if I landed on the wood and that’s why my mum said I couldn’t go on the playground anymore. But I am getting to feel better.

When I got home I went to lay down on the sofa lounge and when I got home my cats made me happy. And I played with my cats and I put my hat outsides and my cats went in the hat. But there was one problem because I had 4 cats and I only had one hat so I didn’t know what to do. So I asked my dad what could I use something that my cats can go in. My dad told me to use a box so we went to the IGA and we got some boxes and we took it home and now I have figured out how to use it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!