Dark Cave

One day a boy called Jeff was walking in a cave and suddenly he saw a light. Jeff walked up to the light but it suddenly went off. There were eyes looking at him from every angle, they were bats.

The bats began to stare and screech, they flapped their wings and began to circle him. Jeff’s heart began to beat fast and he was shaking and wobbling. The bats were vampire bats. They began to chase him and tried to bite him. Jeff tried to run away but the bats blocked the only way out so he was stuck.

Jeff was scratched and scraped all over his body so Jeff called the ambulance. The ambulance took thirty minutes to come all the while Jeff was screaming and yelling as loud as he could. The bats flew off and out of the cave.

The ambulance called Jeff’s mum came to the cave too. And they were screaming and she was crying also. But they were cranky because it is the scariest cave in the world and the ambulance took him to get fixed they found out that he broke his hand and his leg.

He had crutches and a cast and he was badly injured. Everyone at his school sighed his cast. He was the first person too ever go in the cave in the in world. When he heard that it was the scariest cave in the world, he said, I am not going in there ever again””.
After a recovery of two months he got out of his cast and he stopped using his crutches. He felt better as he was always hot in his cast. He got to sleep on his side not on his belly and back. The next day he just stayed inside because it was the weekend so he didn’t have to go to school, and all he did inside was watch television and play games with his mum, not with his dad because his dad died in a motorbike accident when Jeff was three and Jeff is fourteen now his dad was thirty. His wife was twenty-nine she was very sad so was Jeff they were sad for four weeks.

Two weeks later they went on a holiday for another five weeks they went to the beach every day but ten days they went to Jeff’s friend’s house played footy with each other.

When they got back there grandpa was very sick so they went to see him in the hospital. They were very sad he got better in a month they were happy again and there grandma was happy to.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!