Two Year Old Girl Who Got Lost

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Once upon a time there was a girl called Olive. She was eleven years old and her little sister Lucy, who was only two years old. One day Olive and her little sister were sleeping and her little sister went away from the house. Lucy saw a key hanging and so she got the key and opened the door and went away as she wanted to explore the outside world alone. The next morning her mum and olive were looking for her, their mum cried and cried and olive told her mum to calm down.
Outside Lucy was walking around the street and she saw a girl and asked her to take her to the park. Instead that unknown girl took her to her home and dragged her to the bed and locked her!!! Lucy made a plan to escape and the plan was… to open the door with their home key and tip toe out into the living room and open the other door and she did as she thought. The plan really worked well.
At home, Olive was sad. Mum said, “Don’t worry, we can find your little sister.” The next day Olive found their other house key, they have 2 keys one hanging in the kitchen and another one in the living room. Olive grabbed the key from the kitchen and started walking outside looking for Lucy. She decided to find her little sister, though it was dark as it was night time but she was a brave girl and not scared.
Out there, Lucy escaped from that other girl’s house and was walking on the street, feeling lonely and sad and she accidentally dropped their house key somewhere!!!
Nearby Olive was walking along the street and found the key lost by Lucy and took that key. She followed the footsteps, it lead her a long way… She was tired, so she sat on a rock and her little sister was almost home but the two keys are with Olive. Lucy was home and she looked for the key in her pocket but the key wasn’t there… Suddenly her big sister Olive came home!!! When she saw her little sister Lucy, she was so so much happier. Lucy and Olive opened the door and they both went in. Their mum, who was inside, was worried about them. When she saw them, she was so glad and happy and they all hugged each other.
Mum said, “Hope you both are fine. Never leave each other my dears.” Lucy and Olive said, “Yes, mum.”
“Don’t be too brave without thinking. Always think and act.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!