Barry And The Treehouse

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Once upon a time there was a boy called Barry. His dad built a treehouse for him. He loved it so he went there every day after school. One day he had a new baby sister and her name was Katey. Katey was not happy having a brother or a sister he just wanted peace and quiet. His mum would always ask for help and he would always say, “Alright mum, I will help you” then he would go back to play.

One day his little sister grew up and always wanted to follow him into his treehouse. His mum would always say, “Please let you sister come with you to the treehouse” and he responded by saying, “Alright, mum”. Katey screamed and all a sudden the tree house started to shake and fell to the ground. Barry and Katey fell to the ground. Katey was crying but she was not hurt. Barry’s was very upset and luckily his mum was a doctor and realised that he had broken his arm. She put plaster on his arm and after that terrible day they never had a treehouse ever again.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!