Last Night

Yesterday, I had a party, my best friends birthday party. I was getting ready to go when my mum stormed into my room and started yelling at me. I was so confused because I was sure that I had done everything she had asked of me and I also finished all my homework. I asked her what was wrong and she replied with " Emily!! Where do you think you're going, didn't I tell you that you wouldn't be going to anymore parties after what happened last time?!" Instantly, a terrible thought popped up into my head, it was a memory of what happened to me at the last party I went to. I was in an uber with 3 other close friends to go pick up some pizza for the party when the uber driver pulled over in a random deserted spot. He kicked us out of the car and drove off. We were stuck in the middle of nowhere and had no signal so we carefully walked around to find a petrol station or something that could help us find our way home. Anyways, I got home safely and went to bed straight away. I told my mum that we wouldn't go in any uber anymore but instead we would just ask the pizza place to deliver it to us. She still didn't believe me but I somehow convinced her to let me go. I was finishing up with my makeup and I put on my brand new high heel shoes that I was absolutely obsessed with. I called my boyfriend Ivan to pick me up so that we could go together because my car was broken and I couldn't take it. We got there about 10 minutes late but it was fine because not many people were there anyways. After half an hour, more and more people started to arrived and the party was becoming more and more fun. We were all singing and dancing, and celebrating my best friend Anna's birthday while having a great time. Everything was going smoothly until one of the boys at the party got drunk and pulled out a knife. Everyone was terrified and started to run. Ivan called the police and told them what happened. After some time, the police finally arrived and tried to calm the boy down. They took the knife from him and put him to sleep until the alcohol would wear off. We were all worried but Anna was extremely upset because her whole party had been ruined. It was getting really late and the party was almost over so before it finished, we all went back, knowing that we were safe, and sang one last song of happy birthday to Anna. Everyone went home after that but when I got home, I decided not to tell my mum about anything that happened. The next morning, she asked how last night was and I said "Just fine."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!