The Blood Sucker

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

I was walking in the deep dark forest and I came to a stop. Right in front of me was an overshadowing tomb. I stared at it. It was an ancient tomb. The door was locked. I couldn’t get in but suddenly it opened anyway. I had been a cowboy always and it had been a mistake to go looking for the treasure.
I was walking into the tomb and I looked to my left. There was a dragon. I wasn’t scared but it was sleeping. But I stepped on a twig and it saw me and it was coming at me with his mouth open. I grabbed my gun and shot it. The dragon fell to the ground. It was dead, but there was one problem. I couldn’t get out. I found a lever and pulled it. I was free!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!