Haunted House

The haunted house!!!

“AAAAHHHHH!!!!” Screamed Cassie as the bats flew by. She was afraid!.

Ben, Cassie and Charlotte were trick-or-treating in their suburb, Lando on a strangely dark and scary halloween night. Ben hugged Charlotte, “I’m not scared” said Charlotte confidently. “Cassie is the one who is scared” said Ben. They wander a little further and Charlotte said “I’m bored of normal houses, let’s go on an adventure”. “I’m not sure” said Cassie furiously. They wander further info the forest and they see a path and follow it.

They find a house, Charlotte says “lame, let’s go”. Cassie replies “let me check”. She knocks on the door and it opens itself. Cassie walks in and two hands pop out and grabs Cassie. Ben runs in and an evil jack-in-the-box grabs Ben. Charlotte also runs but she trips over and is hurt. She tries to run again but she trips over again and the hands take her. Charlotte falls asleep and a voice comes out of nowhere, “to get out of here, you have to reverse time”. There’s a clock and torch in Ben’s hand. Cassie has an idea, she snatchs Ben’s torch and turns the clock hands back to 4 pm. Suddenly it turns back into daylight and they are let go. They run home!.

They are really sure now that they will never follow a path that looks scary and they sure did not go trick-or-treating that Halloween night!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!