Happily Ever After

Once out by the meadow in a big castle there lived a rich Queen. She had a beautiful daughter named Elaina. She had a cat named Fluffball.
One day Elaina went out for a walk in the meadow, she had so much fun looking at the spring flowers that she accidentally fell into a hole in the ground. “Help me” cried Elaina. She was scared and frightened and didn’t know what to do. She cried herself to sleep and spend the night trapped in the hole.
Early the next morning she heard a boy calling out to her. It was a boy called Bob, he was having a stroll in the meadow and found Elaina in the hole. ''Oh, what happened here?'' Bob said.
''I fell into this hole yesterday and I couldn’t get out'', cried Elaina
''I will help you out of the hole'', said Bob. And so he did.
''Thank you'', explained Elaina and she was very happy.
“Why don’t you come with me to my castle and meet my mum the Queen?”
Bob was so surprised he said: “I didn’t know that you live in a castle? You must be a Princess?”
Oh, yes I am a Princess, thank you for rescuing me.
So Bob and Elaina walked to the Castle and met the Queen. The Queen was very happy to see Elaina.
Elaina said that Bob rescued her from the hole, and because of that the
Queen crowned Bob a Prince.
So the Prince and the Princess lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!