Dark Cell

It’s a dark and quiet night and I can’t get to sleep. I look out the window and I see a shadow, I say “Hi”, to see if anyone is there. No one answers, and the shadow goes away.
After about 10 minutes of thinking about the shadow, I quickly get dressed and run outside. When I open the front gate there is a door in the ground. I open it but when I close it the door goes away, and the lights turn on. I walk down the stairs, and at the bottom of the stairs there’s a sign that says, “Welcome to the dark cell”. I start to freak out and nearly faint. As I keep walking, I see skeletons on the ground and on the walls, I think I’ll be next.
As I keep walking, I can hear a voice from up ahead. The voice gets louder and louder the further I walk. Then I hear “Boo”, I suddenly fall to the ground in a dead faint. A few minutes later I wake up and there’s a big, fat, gross, hairy monster in front of me. I think this is going to be the end of my life.
I keep lying there so the monster thinks I’m really dead and it worked. A few long and slow minutes later the monster walks slowly away, so slow I didn’t even know he was walking away for the first 30 seconds. I’m safe. I get back up and keep walking. Then I hit a dead end. I trip and fall on the big rock wall, suddenly a door opens right in front of my eyes. I take a step through the door and on the other side there are amazing hot springs, amazing walls and pretty flowers, “I have to jump in the hot springs” I say to myself. I’m in the hot springs and suddenly the hot springs started to turn to lava, so I got out as fast as I could.
When I got out, the lava turned back to water, it was like it didn’t like me. I laid on the ground and thought about my warm soft bed and soon enough I was in it, so warm and comfy. This was the best creepy night ever! I’m lucky I didn’t die.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!