A Trip To Space

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

One day, I was going to school ,but when I got there everything was looking different, nobody was there, so I went to my class and there was nobody over there as well. So I went to the back of the classroom and it suddenly took me somewhere, after a while it landed on some weird place.

It took a while to know the place, then I actually knew what it was, it was space! I was so excited to be in space. I travelled in the space for quite some time in a slow motion and I could see many new planets on the way. luckily after some time I landed in a planet where I could make new friends and one of my friends was called bobby. In that planet just like our planet there were so many people with colourful houses and natural beauty such as trees, flowers, meadows and a variety of animals and birds.

The houses in them had beds as well and after a long journey in the space, I was too sleepy, so I slept like a baby so tired. Once I had enough sleep, I went to a floating church in the space, and the people in there were speaking alien language, luckily I knew that alien language, so I could understand the prayers and I prayed to God with my own language for my safety.

Saying good bye to my friends in this planet, I went onto a space journey and landed in a totally different planet where there were aliens with 3 eyes and 2 long legs but they were having very short hands with no dresses on their body and they looked bald every where without any hair! But after spending some time with the aliens I could learn their sign language to say "yes" and "no" to start with and gradually I was able to ask few questions.

After knowing that aliens have a special way to travel in the space, I went on to experience the travel in that alien "car". I visited another planet that was very small and there were aliens similar to the planet from which I travelled from in that space car. So I could quickly make some more alien friends with the help of the sign language I learnt before.

Though I was enjoying the space travel, i was missing something in all these times which is my home planet. So I said "Farewell my friends, this was the most exciting and adventurous travel that i have done in my entire life and i wish to see you again sometime" and started my journey back to my home.


When i reached home i told the whole story to my family and shared all the sign language that I have learnt in the alien planet and the next day i went to school and explained this whole adventure to my friends and teachers and they were all astonished to hear my story.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!