Magic Is Awesome

There was once a little girl. She had three brothers. The girl’s name was Eden she was twelve years old, her brother’s names were Cabe, River and Noah. Cabe, 19, River 16 and Noah was 23 They lived in a land called Magic Land.

The thing about Magic Land was that weird things happened there. Once Doctor Knicker Bocker Number Nine appeared in the middle of town which was weird because he only ever sang his song.

One day in Magic Land a unicorn horn appeared out of nowhere. When this astonishing event happened everyone was put under a spell and couldn’t stop staring at it. The unicorn horn broke and everybody under the spell was knocked out.

100 years later….
When the unicorn horn zapped them it gave them eternity and they were knocked out. When they woke up there was a spirit in their room.

They saw the spirit and freaked out. Eden said “Spirits!” But Cabe, River and Noah said “It’s just Lola.” Lola is an old lady that shows herself as a teenager. So they welcomed her and asked “do you want to have a tea party and sleep over?”
Yes and they had fun but also a disco party.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!