Happy World

Chapter One: Jeffow
A long time ago in Happy World there lived a man. His name was Jeffow. Jeffow loved to invent things out of metal. One day Jeffow built a fire truck. He wanted to use plane engines. Jeffow wanted to have a nine hundred and ninety-nine metre long ladder. He made the fire truck 100 meters long and 20 metres wide. He put the plane engines on the side. The cab could fit up to ten people. The fire truck had monster truck tires. The tires were as big as a bus. The fire truck was dark red. The fire truck had a bend in the middle of it. It was waterproof, so it could go under the ocean.
Chapter Two: The forgotten gold in Happy World
Two years after Jeffow had made the fire truck he retired from building because he was sick of it. He wanted to find gold in the ocean with his truck that he had made two years ago.
One day when Jeffow was looking for gold Jeffow saw a cave. Jeffow went inside the cave with his truck. Jeffow saw another entrance in the top of the cave and Jeffow went up and out of the cave and found a scroll. The scroll said on it, “The Cave of Gold.” Jeffow opened the scroll and found a map. The map showed the way to the gold. Jeffow would have to go through the sea of giant crabs.
“I need to make this truck shorter and tougher to get through the sea of giant crabs,” he said. So Jeffow went back to land and his workshop. Jeffow needed to only have one square of glass and the rest of the truck needed to be metal. Jeffow bought all the metal and cutting machines. Then he got to work. It took him one month to do all the work. When that was done Jeffow set off to the sea. First he went to the Great Barrier Reef. Then he went over the Pacific Ocean. Then Jeffow entered the Sea of Giant Crabs. He couldn’t see any crabs yet. Then Jeffow felt something move the truck. He looked out the window and he saw nothing so he drove on. Then something threw him up.
“What was that?” said Jeffow. He got his swimsuit on and went out and found a giant crab. Jeffow jumped into the truck and drove away at full speed. The crab was chasing him. The crab was getting more and more tired. Jeffow drove two kilometres till the crab stopped. Jeffow was now going full speed but he still had one kilometre to drive. He was finally out of the sea of giant crabs.
Jeffow could see the cave one hundred meters away. He was there at last. Jeffow went inside and found a busload of treasure. Jeffow picked up all the treasure and went back to Happy World. Jeffow was now very rich.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!