Life Is Death And Death Is Life

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Sometimes when you are about to leave life, you see two children, both with a mask, one white, one black. It is they who you will meet, who send you to your horrid, forsworn doom. When your life is in peril death steps in, death will accept, and life will agree.
They have to work together and must not stop, not for a break, nor laugh, for they protect the balance in this world.
Some may fear death, but it is life that causes the pain, so you should not fear life, nor death, but know that life causes you the most pain.
For when has death ever given you a problem? It is silent, quick, and tranquil.
You may think about the pain, the screaming, the torture, that is not death, but life.
Yet you should fear neither life nor death. Death is nothing without life and life is nothing without death, they work in correlation, some may overlook life and skip to death, this betrays both life and death, you should live your life to the peak, You have to live life to the maximum, the longest, not throw it all away when it gets hard, however great the pain.
Giving up will get you nowhere, it is perseverance that will bring you to your peak, your end, your resignation, your retirement. This doesn’t mean that you gave up on all that was good, but walked forward, with no regrets, sadness or longing. If you lived a life with no death, there would be no goal, end, tranquillity or resignation, only an endless, hopeless, maddening loop.
So listen to what I say and listen closely, do not lose hope, do not fear nor worry for your peak, your end, your forsworn doom, for life is not life without death and death is not death without life, these two words give each other meaning, a hopeful sound when you hear them spoken, for they are nothing without each other.
Everyone has their own fight against life, a fight also against death. You may want to curl up and forget it is all real, but this is the reality, the torture, the pain, the struggle, the want to live, this is all something humans fear, and stupidly, try to escape.
Currently humans, people, scientists, are working out hypotheses to make a new concoction to make the pain and torture longer, to make life longer, but you forget that not even the strongest, smartest person can defy the laws of life, for life is non-existent without death, you cannot evade the grasp of death, so just let it fall peacefully upon you, do not struggle, resist, regret, or worry, let peace and tranquillity rule over you, let the pain and torture stay behind. I speak of life as if it is something filled with sorrow and despair, but life is something to enjoy, to cherish and love, this is the story of death and life, life and death.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!