The Three Magic Spoons

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

All of this has happened before and it all happened again...But this time it was different...completely different...

Susie Spoon lived in Chloe’s house with Scarlet Spoon, Sarah Spoon, Katie Knife and Felicity Fork. When there are people around they stay still just like normal cutlery in every other house. I will tell you a secret. When people are away they will all come alive.

One night, Chloe’s family were going out for dinner. Chloe's mother said she could bring one spoon with her and it was Susie. At the dinner table Susie got lost because Chole threw her under the table by an accident. Chloe’s family left the restaurant without picking poor Susie up.

“NOT AGAIN!” complained Susie.

“WHY does Chloe always have to drop me?!” Susie was very upset and she cried out loudly “This is the TENth time that Chloe had forgotten me!” She had forgotten me at three different restaurants, two tennis courts, four of her friends’ houses and one library!

Susie decided to walk home herself like she normally did. On her way home, She found a friend called Bianca Backpack. While they were chatting, Susie was not looking at where she was going so she fell into a shallow drain. Suddenly Bianca could not find Susie. Bianca shouted “SUSIE, SUSIE, has anyone seen Susie?” She looked everywhere for Susie. Luckily Bianca Backpack rescued her from the drain.

“Phew! Thank you Bianca for saving me!” said Susie.

Bianca said she does not have a home to go back so Susie invited her to go to Chloe's house.

When they got home, they were very tired so they slept in the bottom drawer with the huge pots and pans. In the morning the cutlery family could not find Susie. After searched around everywhere, Felicity found her in the bottom drawer.

Susie told everyone about her adventure with Bianca and introduced Bianca to her family.

Everyone welcomed Bianca and said a big thank you for saving Susie.

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!