Spy Fox

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Have you ever thought about losing your parents, all the people that loved and cared for you since you were born right up to this moment and day? Guess what? Well it has happened to a little tiny penguin.
It was sitting on the cold relaxing ice with its mum and dad then it went for a swim in the cold, blue, crystal, sparkling frozen water. It slid down the ice to the very bottom of the deepest ocean. As it looked up all it could see was a big bright orange laser shooting for its mum and dad. In a flash they were gone, drifting into thin air.
In the middle of an island is an evil lair. The shark cackled, “Yessss! My evil amazing ways are going according to plan. I am going to flood everything! Remember, don’t tell any anyone about my evil lair. Hahahaha.”
Meanwhile in London, Fox was on his romantic date with the kind caring girl Lilly. He was about to have a sip of his drink when he got an alarm with an alert. He left in a heartbeat from London in his spy car to a remote, abandoned, spooky, shadowy hidden island that no one has ever heard about. The dense tropical island was covered in pam trees. It was a black, tropical, intensely cold night. He walks through the bushes and sees the undercover evil lair. He sees three sardines blocking all three ways into the lair. He throws his shiny grapple gun over the edge, gets the grip and climbs up and knocks one of the sardines over the edge and gets into the lair.
Fox climbs through the vent and hears Shark mumble to himself. Then Fox hears a very familiar voice, “Fox” yells Lilly. “I’m stuck, stop it.” Spy Fox says, “I either save Lilly or the world or I can try to do both.” Shark turns around and hits the giant red button that turns the machine on. It has a big sharp blade that opens then closes. Fox gets the grapple gun and aims it at the button and then the sardines jump on him. The gun slides out of his hand and he shoves them out the way and shoots the shiny grip gun. Lilly was just about to go into the incinerator.
It stops. The big metal belt opens and Lilly falls and Fox catches her. Lilly said to Fox, “Hit the second big red button. Quick follow me to the car.”
*54321* Spy Fox yells, “Lilly look. Hahahaha, the evil lair just got demolished.”
“OH NO,” said Shark. “They got me and my sardines. I have a plan. Instead of destroying the ocean, I will get them back. It is the best plan ever, they won’t expect it. Yes!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!