The Top-Secret Future Spy Mission

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

CHAPTER 1

So, in 8120 it is the future of 2018. All the cars are floating, and the buildings are made out of steel. The people have hovering boots and they live on Mars! The girls have Mars dresses and the boys have Mars suits. The money is shaped in triangles, stars and squares. There is a family who lives in the future. The Mum’s name is Mary and the Dad’s name is Steve. The kids are called Angus and Skye and they are the Longford family. They live in a big steel house.
One Wednesday, after the kids went to school, the parents went to work. The parents are spies and the school that the kids go to is Spy School. They learn jumping, shooting lasers and spy stuff! They have got all the things they need to be a spy there. On that Wednesday they were learning to communicate to other people. They were communicating with their best friends.

CHAPTER 2

After Spy School, they got a distress call from their Mum and Dad.
“Help! Help! We need the whole spy team,” they shouted.
(And yes, they have a whole spy team).
Angus and Skye replied, “What is wrong that we need that many people?”
(CRRRRRACKLEY LINE) “ _________NEED ________TO_______US__________. _______WE_____ARE_______”. (Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
“Mum?! Dad?!” said Skye.
They ran back in to the HQ and used a microphone to say, “Blue Team! Come to the Spy Hall”.
The Blue Team all ran to the Hall and said, “What is wrong?”
Skye and Angus told them, “Our parents are trapped!”
All the kids went, “Ohh! Who did that?”
“Well we don’t know that they are captured for sure,” said Angus.
“But we don’t want to take any chances,” said Skye.

CHAPTER 3

The next day they went to their dorms and practised communicating. One of the kids, Annika, says,
“How about we go to the secret spy hide-out, so we can find out where your parents are?”
So, they all ran to the hideout to try and figure out where their parents were.
They had a tracker on their parents and the kids discovered they had been captured by “Mr Brainy”.
Mr Brainy has a golden suit, he is robotic, he has a purple tie and has a glass capsule on his head that has a brain in it. His little soldiers are little glass capsules with brains inside and they have faces on the glass capsules.
So, they went to Mr Brainy’s lair to fight him. They tried to smash the glass, but it did not work. So, they used a spy gadget to smash the glass and they succeeded. Now they have their names on a gold plaque inside Mr Brainy’s glass capsule.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!