Death Trip

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Five hours ago, when I was waiting to board the plane I would have never expected to be sitting in a bathroom of a sinking plane. I sighed and thought of my friends and family waiting for me in America. My family had moved and I stayed back home for a while with my nan. I was going to visit mum. But the plane crashed and the only reason I didn’t die with everybody else was because I was in the bathroom when it fell into the ocean. Suddenly I felt a freezing feeling in my feet I looked down and gasped the black murky water was already up to my knees I needed get off the plane!
I turned around to look out the window and screamed there was an eye looking back right at me. It was huge and connected to a huge body of a shark octopus thing. It was actually a shark with giant tentacles awesome! It was cool until it rapped one of its tentacles around the end of the plane and bit it in half! The good thing was I wasn’t going to drown but the bad news was I was in the water with the octoshark. It tried to grab me with one of its arms but I dodged. This was getting serious, out of the corner of my eye I spotted some sort of weird case it looked like something out of a spy movie. It must have been someone’s luggage from the plane. I paddled over to it while avoiding slimy tentacles, as soon as I touched it a weird armour spread across my body and just like that I could fly and shoot a white fire out of my fingers. I Shot a beam of fire at the octoshark and hit it in the eye it screeched and fired back with black fire but it deflected of my armour it was amazing! I started firing at the octoshark but I couldn’t hit it in any weak spots because I had no idea where they were, so I was firing everywhere.
Suddenly one of its slimy tentacles grabbed me and shoved me into its mouth and swallowed me whole! I screamed as I tumbled down the dark slimy throat of the beast! Once I had fallen to the stomach I felt sick there were giant slugs, dead whales and ships all slowly being sucked towards some sort of spiky crushing thing that I guessed was to break up the food. The only problem was I was getting sucked towards it to! I tried to get out of the water but the current was to strong! But then I remembered something I had seen in a movie and start firing nonstop at one spot on the inside of the belly until I had blown a hole right through, water poured in and swept me around and then sucked me out. I wondered how long it would take to swim home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!