Endless Agony

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

As the crimson red blood moon glared its way into Hugo's eyes a fierce beast awoke from within the forest with most sinister intents. The malevolent beast with one devastating plan, a plan to wreak havoc amongst beings more pure than itself. Hugo unaware of the vicious fiend was enjoying his stay in the mesmerising forest. He had joyfully gone camping here many times before and learnt to pack a pocket knife to assist him with his visit. The cunning creature silently crept behind him like a stealthy tiger gazing down on its pray. Hugo cautiously turned around as he heard a faint noise behind him and much to his dismay lay a nefarious creature with malicious eyes and intricate claws sharper than a skilled blacksmiths pride attempting to slice his torso. Hugo grabbed his meticulous blade and aimed for its throat, anxiety and fear swelling inside of him for his delicate life hopelessly depended on the upper hand of the fight. However, the vile creature manoeuvred around Hugo and swung his edged claws at him slicing his pitiful body. The excruciating pain and primal instinct in Hugo's body thrusted him towards the villainous beast and admirably stabbed it killing it instantly. Hugo shrugged the agony away as the luminous maroon red blood gently glided down him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!