Curing A Disease


I woke up around 2:00 am and got up and walked to the lounge room and went outside. It was a cold black night so I changed my clothes and put on a jacket and sat outside staring at the sky then I heard some footsteps and realised it was coming from inside my house then I saw my brother Seth “why are you outside this late” he said “ I woke up and wanted some fresh air” I said he walked outside and sat next to me and put his arm around me trying to keep me warm.

I fell asleep after a while and I woke up to some screaming, I realised my brother wasn’t there and I ran to the screaming and there was an ambulance outside with a woman screaming with a lot of blood dripping down her arm. “Go back inside and lock all the doors and windows and hide” said one of the doctors “why what happened to her..?” “It was a wild animal” said the doctor. I quickly ran back in my house and locked the doors and windows. “What are you doing sis?” “There’s a wild animal that attacked a woman outside one of the doctors told me to hide” I said “what animal?” “I don’t know he didn’t say”.

We told our parents and they told us to hide in our room since we’ve got joint room. We get along very well he’s 17 and I’m 11. After a while we heard some shooting outside so we hid under the bed. After awhile it stopped and we looked out the window after getting out from the bed and we saw the creature that attacked the woman or so we thought. It looked like a wolf but it had red and black eyes and dark black and white fur with these four tentacles coming out of its back.

Me and Seth grabbed a knife and we opened the window enough for it to stick its head in but it used its tentacles and broke the window. I quickly used the knife and chopped off ones of its tentacles. Seth jumped back scared, while it was recovering I stabbed it then Seth came and chopped off its leg but it didn’t seem it was hurt at all then Seth stabbed its heart which killed it.

Scientists came and tested its blood. They didn’t know what animal it was or if it even was one but after a lot of tests they figured out the blood could actually keep all types of cancer away from anyone who had the blood in them.

There was a bunch of story’s about it, it was all over the news and papers after a while it died down and we were fine after that.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!