Alien Invasion


Hi Jake, its Mum, I had to leave early today for work, there’s soup in the kitchen for you. From Mum.

I wake up to a note saying that. My stomach rumbles I go and eat my chicken soup which also will make me better but I’m not going to school today. Out of all the days I have to be sick this was my competition day for the 500 word competition. Ahh I walk up stairs and go back to bed, I have a weird dream like something is watching me. I see a… a… alien? And it’s UFO at this point I run but nothing moves.

I get scared and wake up from my dream. I look and a shining light comes out of nowhere through the roof and bang… I wake up in a UFO, this is so far the weirdest day of my life. I stand up and look down I’m a different colour I’m green… “OH MY GOD I’m as tall as my room I’m a alien…” I see a strange creature looking at me. I get weirded out but still ask the creature where I am. He said it doesn’t matter, and to jump. He pushed me off the UFO on to earth, I see more aliens getting captured by Area 51.

We all get taken to Area 51. They take a blood test and it shows myself on the monitor. They lock me up in a tiny cage until they can make a cure. I undo the key and run all through the facility. I help the rest of the aliens out and let’s just say we borrowed a UFO from Area 51. Lift off, they fly me up to their planet and it’s very small. I meet the king of the planet, Plutonian, and he gives me a badge, a alien protection badge. I ask once again where am I and still no answer. I sit next to the king and wonder where I am.

He told me that it was a lonely planet that NASA left behind long time ago.
I asked “is this Pluto?” He said yes and asked me where I am from. I said earth. He gets all the alien troops together to attack earth to find my mum. I asked how old he was and he told me he was as old as the planet. I say I’m 12 but you put me in a 100 year old body. That’s like ten times older than me he told let’s go once again Area 51 is there but this time they make a deal to help all aliens and let them stay on earth they all say yes to it and they live with humans and pets and they can be friends with humans and any living thing on this planet they have never seen grass or any thing on this planet we teach them how to eat and we live happy together humans and aliens.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!