The Lost Girl



(Yawn) morning mum One windy morning I was at a birthday party with an 11 year old girl named Molly. She told me a story about .. a young girl went in the bushes and told her I’ll be back in an hour. She timed it to and hour and it was two hours. Her mum yelled out and she said wait … can I go look for a young friend of mine and her mum said where to and I said In the uh um bushes and the mum said ok be back at the right time and I mean it .The 11 year old girl said ok bye. Later that day she went looking and Molly heard screaming and she called me to come over and have a look what I am seeing and I said ok see you soon. She arrives at my front door “ding dong” and Molly’s mum said come in and I said thank you for letting me in so politely. April which is Molly’s mum said I with call Molly just to let her know your here and to lead you to the whatever thing she is talking about “Ring ring” “hello it’s Molly speaking hello darling, Jasmyn is here can you come home and take her to wherever you are talking ok sure mum I will be back at a certain time for dinner Molly is staying for a sleepover so be home when it starts to get mid dark bye girls. So Molly and I have been looking around for awkward things or weapons and I said umm and Molly said umm what I said well I was thinking about this and here it goes do you want to call your mother so she can come with us to have a look inside and Molly said well yeah sure I will call her just in case she isn’t bus okay (Ring Ring) hello mum can you come here immediately well I mean not Immediately just because I need supervision and so does, y bestie jasmyn. I am coming ok see you soon. Molly your mum is here now let’s ask her to go in, mum can I go in to have a look around sure but stay with me and I have a torch with me because it is dark. (Squeeeeek) door opened. It looks spooky and it has all these spiders in webs. Jasmyn I can here screaming we have to help the person I have and idea let’s spilt up so I will go by myself and Jasmyn and Molly go together I will go in the left room and you go in the right room bye mum 1 hour later Molly’s mum has been searching and hasn’t found the screaming girl and Molly and I heard the screaming girl yet but it is getting louder I think I found the girl I need to call my mother quickly hello mum I found the lost girl.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!