Jimmy The Angel

One dark foggy day on top of a mountain there lived a sweet Angel and he lived in a little cabin. He was not afraid of anything except for one thing, his greatest enemy Zoran, an evil monster made of Earth and Fire. He lived on not a huge island nor a little island, but at least Jimmy the Angel lived on top of a mountain covered by a dark creepy forest.
One day Jimmy went for a walk around his house, suddenly he saw Zoran who said, "I'm back." Oh no thought Jimmy, what will I do now?
"Unfortunately, I'm going to get rid of you Zoran" said Jimmy. "Oh no you won't " said Zoran, "because I'm going to get rid of you first. I'm going to tape and glue you to a tree and then finally I can have peace and quiet for the rest of my life."
Luckily Jimmy will not let him do that, not one little chance. So, while Jimmy was thinking, Zoran was still laughing away. Jimmy grabbed Zoran and ran nearly a mile away from his little cabin. There he found a tree and then glued and taped Zoran to the tree so he couldn't speak.
Finally, Jimmy could feel peace and quiet so Jimmy and his little cabin lived peacefully. Then there was a 'knock, knock' at the door. Jimmy went and answered the door, he looked but no one was there and when he looked down a little voice said, "I'm back."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!