Love Struck

At Richmond train station in the eyes of Tom Richensend was an attractive sweet girl named Sophie Flowers, still she was thirteen and Tom was ten - come on man ten. Tom already fell well, nearly fell IN LOVE AT TEN YEARS. BUT SHE DIDN’T LIKE TOM, because if he found out about her tragic, sad, rotten life, about her rotten evil dad who once was a bad, crazy and mad scientist. Her dad looked like this. Oh yes, his hair was that crazy, who cares this is not important ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AH. (Can we get on with the story? I do great you do too!) So the train came, Tom stepped in eyes on Sophie he sat next to her, fudge cake she saw the door it was open she ran Baaaaannnngggg!!! That had got to hurt now’s not the time. The door was glass. Sophie got home, Tom followed and he fell asleep with her, when she saw him, he spluttered “Sallo Hophie! I mean hi um ah BYE!! Ah!” He scurried home.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!