The Unicorn And The Girl Named Jessica

Once upon a time there was a girl named Jessica, she was in the forest exploring it. She thought it was scary because she was on her own so she decided to go home. So off she went. At home her mum said “I need to cut your hair. It is too long!”
“No you can’t do that, I have been growing it for so long!”
“It will only be to your shoulders.”
“No way, I am not letting you do that. It is too short then!” said Jessica.
“I do not care I am still going to do it, so she did she cut her hair to Jessica’s shoulders.
Jessica looked in the mirror and she hated it so much she ran into the backyard she was crying. She looked to her right and she saw an egg. She thought it was a bird’s egg so she picked it up and it cracked. It was a UNICORN and the magic from the Unicorn made her hair to normal. She was so happy that she was dancing 5 years later, she was 15 years old and she still had the Unicorn.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!