Zachary's Terrifc Plan

Once upon a time there was a kid called Zachary. He had a Mum called Charlotte, a Dad called Peter, a granny called Henrietta and a pet rooster called Roosty. Zachary is a very smart kid. One day his mum went to work, granny went shopping and dad stayed home with me. It was 3:00pm and dad needed his medicine at 3:45pm before mum went to work. Mum said “Babe,” Dad said “I’m sure I won’t forget my medicine.”
So, I said “Dad what do you want to do?”
“Nothing!” said Dad, “Just want to watch India Vs England. Yes, England’s winning.”
I wish dad was nice, like he was when I was three, he took me to my favourite play centre, Crocodiles Play centre for toddlers. Anyway, maybe it’s because mums not here, oh no dad vomited that’s disgusting! Oh, I just realised it was 3:44 pm, one minute until dad faints. One minute later dad fainted, I should change his medicine. I should put Vegemite, shampoo, soap, chocolate he hates chocolate, lemonade, Fanta, crackers, cake, butter chocolate cake, and he hates chocolate and icing. That should do it. Zachary woke dad up and said you need your medicine. He had the fake medicine he fainted. Roosty went Cock a Doo. Zachary said, “Shush up Roosty!” If Mum or Granny comes home, I’m dead. So Zachary woke dad up and they lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!