Natural Desires

Ok, so I know I’m not really a diary person, but this is URGENT! I’m Skyla and Ivy is my BFF. My passion is photography and I only take photos of things that I feel are photo worthy, really beautiful things. I also have a blog called ‘Natural Desires’ which I do anonymously, and hope it will someday be a magazine.
My parents and Ivy’s parents are taking both of our brothers to Disneyland and we get to stay here by ourselves! We have secretly planned to go to Italy while they’re away!
We’re in Italy! This place is beautiful but it’s making us want pizza. When we arrived, there was a river running straight through the street!
“Sky come here quickly!” called Ivy.
I ran over and immediately whipped out my camera at the sight of all the boats and lots of people in them.
Today was amazing! We went to a reef and even got to swim with a whale! Then we went to a dog shelter on the beach and went for a run with 3 of the dogs. After that we went on a bush walk on the Island. The scenery was fantastic! The blog post I uploaded with the photos had 3974 likes and 3976 views! We have to get ready for star gazing tonight, so I will talk later.
I can’t even put it into words! That was the highlight of my life! The scenery was spectacular. We could see Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn and the moon all in an archway. We saw the Northern star and learnt about Black Holes. Talk tomorrow. P.S the blog has gone viral!
Today we went on a helicopter ride! We flew across scenery that made me breathless, lost for words even. Italy is beautiful! I’d better get some rest, we are flying home tomorrow.
That was a huge FIASCO! After we checked in, we had time to shop and eat. We put our stuff down and went to get something to eat, keeping a close eye on our belongings. Next thing a guy came and tried to steal my camera, OMG, my heart skipped a beat. We started chasing him, then a security guard caught him and arrested him. I got my camera back and we sprinted to our flight, making it just in time.
When we arrived home, we did our chores so it looked like we hadn’t left. That was the best trip of my life! (But next time my parents will know about it.)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!