Help! My Teacher Is An Alien

We had a new teacher today called Mr Allan. At first, he seemed normal but when he said “Hello my name’s Mr Allan” something did not sound right, so we went into class quite confused. When Andrew and Harvey sat down Penny the perfect asked Mr Allan what was in his water bottle? Mr Allan said “Glibnort slurp.” Penny the perfect did not mind as all she cared about was her piggy tails staying nice and neat, but Andrew noticed something was not right. Harvey even said, “Hey Andrew Mr Allan is quite strange.”
When class started Mr Allan said “Blip blob blip” everyone stared. Mr Allan said, “So where do we get started?” Everyone did not seem to mind that their teacher was acting weird, but Andrew knew he was not human he just didn’t know what he was. Then nerdy Nicky put his hand up and said, “When will we do maths?” Mr Allan said “Soon” then he whispered to himself “right after I eat you.” “What did you say?” said Andrew. Mr Allan said “Nothing.”
At lunch time Andrew caught Mr Allan hypnotising a kid. Andrew said, “What are you doing Mr Allan?” As soon as Mr Allan heard Andrew’s voice, he flung the kid into the air. Mr Allan said, “Nothing, scoot you little earthling.” Andrew walked away with Harvey “Something’s not right” he said to Harvey. Nicky and Penny came up to Andrew and said, “Do you think Mr Allan is quite strange?” Andrew said, “I think he is an alien.” Everyone just laughed. “I’m serious” said Andrew. Just then the bell rang.
When Andrew walked back to class, he saw Mr Allan’s tentacle slip out. Andrew said, “See guys,” they all looked “he is an alien!” “Oh yeah” they all said. Andrew told Harvey to pass the information around. When they walked into class everyone was silent. Mr Allan knew the kids knew that he was not human, but he just went on with the lesson “Why aren’t you talking to me?” he said. “If you do not answer I’ll destroy your planet.” Andrew said, “So you are an alien.” Mr Allan said, “Yes I am and my real name is Mr Alien now I’m going to invade your planet.”
Mr Alien got a remote out and a mini UFO flew down. Mr Alien jumped into it and when he got off the ground Andrew grabbed the side of the UFO. Mr Alien flew it into a bigger UFO and Andrew jumped off and hid. When Mr Alien went to the control room Andrew snuck behind him. There was a big screen that said, ‘mission to demolish earth’! When everyone had left that room, Andrew ran up to the mission board and pushed a red button that said, ‘CANCEL MISSION’. Andrew then ran to an escape pod and it shot him back down to Earth where he told everyone that the mission was cancelled and then everyone had a party!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!