The Dream


Zoey jumped into her best dress and ran out to the limo. Everyone was waiting for her.
“ We’re going to be late!” yelled Ash.
“Full speed!” Max directed to the driver. Soon the limo arrived at the building.
“ I- I - It’s beautiful!’’ whispered Zoey.

[ … Later that night]

FLASH! Something ran into the room. It was a pig but it was cover in chains.
“Hello!” He exclaimed.
Then suddenly he started throwing the chains everywhere. BANG! Zoey woke up frightened. Annie came over.
“ What’s wrong Zoey?” Whispered Annie. Zoey looked at the time.
“ Why are you up at midnight?” replied Zoey.
“ I’m a night owl. Hehe! Why are you awake?” Said Annie.
“Just a bad dream about tomorrow.” Whispered Zoey.
“Ok.” said Annie with a nod.

[ ... The next day]

“Wake up you sleepyhead!” Yelled Lucy into Zoey’s face.
“Ok… ok I'm awake.” huffed Zoey.
“Good, Annie wants you!” Yelled Lucy so Zoey got dressed and walked to the couch where Annie was sitting.
“Oh there you are!” said Annie

“Mhhh What is it?” says Zoey rubbing her eyes.
“We’re going shopping for tonight!” screams Annie excitedly.
“Really!” Asked Zoey
“Wait would I lie to you girl?” Annie declared. So they went to the mall and had a shopping spree. When they got back they had shopping bags full of dresses. Next they did a fashion show, first Annie, next Lucy and finally Zoey.

( … Later that day)

As the girl were getting ready they heard knock on the door, Zoey went over and opened the door, it was Max. ”Hey girls! The limos here.” he told them “we will be out in one second!” Lucy answered.

When the girls came, the limo speeded off to the ball. Soon they arrived at the cream white palace where the ball was being held. They came in one by one.
“It’s gorgeous! ” Lucy shouted excitedly. In her magical pale green flowing dress, next Ash came in in his jet black formal suit. Next Annie came in wearing a pastel blue off the shoulder dress, now Max came in wearing the same as Ash, finally Zoey came in wearing a really pale yellow dress wich fell down to her feet.
“ I-I-it's beautiful” whispered Zoey

(... later that night)

FLASH! Something ran into the room! It was a pig but it was covered in chains.
“Hello!” He exclaimed but then suddenly he started throwing chains everywhere! BANG! CRASH! Everyone started running and screaming all around the ballroom. Suddenly, everything went black. The only thing making noises was explosions going off...


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!