Ghost Girl

The silence haunted me, I could feel electric waves all around. The wind whistled through the cracks is the walls. I know that she was there. I could feel
her. I was all alone I knew I shouldn’t have gone to this place all alone. I saw glimpses of her with her silky black hair flipped over her face, and her white robe draped over ghostly body. Her scream oh her piercing scream pierced my ears. Her ghostly body blinded me. That night the grass had a thick blanked of fog over the top of it. The old wooden house sat silently in the dark foggy wood. I walked up to the wooden door, with a creek I opened the door. Cold
wind hit my face with a tingle. The smell... I can’t describe the smell. I felt cobwebs hit my face. SMASH! A glass object hits the ground. I turned to see who smashed the glass object... oh no ...her… blood dripping from her mouth and hands. Her white eyes stared at me. I froze in horror, my knees shaking. Tears running down my cheeks. I knew this was the time, time to die. She disappeared into the thick fog. I was in the middle of know where, no one in sight. All of a sudden, I heard laughing in the air. I ran into the bathroom and stood in front of the cracked mirror. And then I saw her, her hands in the mirror, I felt her hair brush my scared face. I tried to run out of the bathroom but the door was locked. Suddenly...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!